USEFUL LINKS /
WHERE TO FIND US /
Beau Brummell Introductions operates Australia wide and right round the globe. Our head office is in Sydney and we also have offices in Melbourne and Brisbane where our directors travel weekly. Clients from other capital cities and country areas meet Andrea and Vinko in one of our offices during their monthly visits.
1. These are our Terms and Conditions. In these Terms and Conditions, the words “us”, “we” or “our” means Beau Brummell Introductions (“BBI”).
4. BBI provides a personal matchmaking and relationship advice service to our members. Members are continuously assessed and matched with other appropriate BBI members
5. Our service is suitable for professional and/or high achieving individuals searching for long-term relationships. We do not offer a traditional dating service in that we will not send you on a set quota of dates with mismatched partners.
6. The initial contact with BBI takes place via telephone. During that contact, we will discuss our service in detail. This initial telephone contact is obligation free and we do not charge for this telephone conversation. During this initial telephone conversation, we will ask to meet you face to face for an initial consultation.
7. During the initial face to face consultation, we will meet you in our offices. We will again discuss our service in detail and form an initial profile of your personality and what you would like our service to achieve for you. At the end of this initial face to face consultation, we will provide you with a copy of our contract, to be signed and exchanged, acknowledging that you have read the Terms and Conditions on BBI website. This initial face to face consultation is obligation free and we do not charge for this consultation.
8. Should you wish to engage the services of BBI and become a BBI member, we will organise a further three to four face to face consultations with BBI Directors at our offices. These further face to face consultations with the BBI team will only take place after payment has been made. These consultations will allow us to get to know you, your personality, and your preferences better, so that we can find the best match for you and your lifestyle. We will confirm our understanding of your profile and the profiles of partners that you would like to meet.
9. After the consultations with BBI Directors have concluded, BBI will remain in contact with you and will provide the following during the term of your membership:
10. BBI makes no guarantees as to the number or frequency of matches. You understand that BBI makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through BBI or as to the conduct of such individuals.
11. You become a member of BBI only upon payment of the membership.
12. BBI works with each client individually and in the same personalised way.
Membership Fees are paid upfront prior to the second face to face consultation or in accordance with the approved devised payment plan (this option incurs a further 5% administrative surcharge).
13. Your membership with BBI will expire on the earlier of the following: –
14. If neither of the above situations are applicable, then BBI will continue to work with you until we achieve success.
15. Except as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you may cancel your BBI membership at any time during the term of your membership period. No refund of any part of the Membership Fees is payable to you at any time after these Terms and Conditions have been agreed and accepted by you.
16. Notwithstanding Clause 15 above, BBI retains the discretion to refund a portion of the Membership Fee with any work carried out BBI to be calculated at the rate of $180 per hour per person (excl GST) to be deducted from the amount of any refund. BBI retains absolute discretion in relation to the circumstances in which we will negotiate a refund of Membership Fees.
17. BBI has the right to cancel BBI membership when BBI client is not following BBI protocol or in any way contradicting verbal agreement or BBI terms and conditions. BBI will deduct an hourly rate from the membership fee for both directors Mr Andrea Zaza and Mr Vinko Anthony prior membership cancellation.
18. BBI Membership is considered to be “active” only when a Member is actively dating other BBI Members.
19. BBI retains the discretion to freeze your membership if, according to BBI, there are no suitable matches in the membership database. During this period, your Membership will not be used and no fees will be charged. Membership will resume once a match with a suitable BBI member becomes available.
20. You can also freeze your membership for a period of time where you are unavailable to use the BBI service, for example, due to work commitments, illness or a relationship with someone other than a BBI member.
21. A membership can only be frozen for a maximum period of two (2) years accrued total.
22. You must be at least 18 years old to register for our Services. By using our Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
23. By engaging our Service, you represent and warrant that you are:
24. As a user of our Services, you agree to the following:
You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding:
25. You assume all risk when using BBI, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with interactions with others, including dating. You agree to take all necessary precautions when meeting individuals through BBI.
26. You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to BBI or any other user. If the information provided to BBI or any other user subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify BBI of such change.
27. You will treat all members of BBI with dignity and respect.
28. As an integral part of providing the BBI service, we will disclose your profile information to your matches. Photos and other profile information will be available to other BBI Members that are matched with you. We do not share your contact information with your matches unless you have consented to this.
29. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to:
30. Notwithstanding any other provision of this privacy statement or our Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right, but have no obligation, to disclose any information that you submit to the services, if in our sole opinion, we suspect or have reason to suspect, that the information involves a party who may be the victim of abuse in any form. Abuse may include, without limitation, elder abuse, child abuse, spousal abuse, neglect, or domestic violence. Information may be disclosed to authorities that we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate to handle such disclosure. Appropriate authorities may include, without limitation, law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we are permitted to make such disclosure.
31. We may share your personal information with non-BBI third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your personal information sometimes in conjunction with your non-persona information, with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorise.
32. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your personal information may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your personal information is collected or used.
33. This section will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law: –
34. BBI and its contractors may use various ways of verifying information that users have provided. However, none of those ways is perfect, and you agree that BBI and its contractors will have no liability to you arising from any incorrectly verified information.
HEAD OFFICE /
CONNECT WITH US /