USEFUL LINKS /
WHERE TO FIND US /
Beau Brummell Introductions operates Australia wide and right round the globe. Our head office is in Sydney and we also have offices in Melbourne and Brisbane where our directors travel weekly. Clients from other capital cities and country areas meet Andrea and Vinko in one of our offices during their monthly visits.
Terms & Conditions.
1. These are our Terms and Conditions. In these Terms and Conditions, the words “us”, “we” or “our” means Beau Brummell Introductions (“BBI”).
3. Member – a person who has paid membership fees to BBI and whose membership is currently valid.
4. Membership period – see Clause … below.
5. Membership fee – the fees set out in Clause ….. of these Terms and Conditions. Payment of this fee entitles members to receive BBI services for the term of their membership period.
6. Consultation – face-to-face meetings which occur between members and BBI staff at the BBI offices and or by video communication. There are approximately three to four consultations that occur during the initial period of your membership. The consultations are an essential requisite prior to introduction to any members.
7. Service – the Services as set out in Clauses ….. of these Terms and Conditions.Member – a person who has paid membership fees to BBI and whose membership is currently valid.
8. Membership period – see Clause … below.
9. Membership fee – the fees set out in Clause ….. of these Terms and Conditions. Payment of this fee entitles members to receive BBI services for the term of their membership period.
10. Consultation – face-to-face meetings which occur between members and BBI staff at the BBI offices and or by video communication. There are approximately three to four consultations that occur during the initial period of your membership. The consultations are an essential requisite prior to introduction to any members.
11. Service – the Services as set out in Clauses ….. of these Terms and Conditions.
12. BBI provides a personal matchmaking and relationship advice service to our members. Members are continuously assessed and matched with other appropriate BBI members
13. Our service is suitable for professional and/or high-achieving individuals searching for long-term relationships. We do not offer a traditional dating service in that we will not send you on a set quota of dates with mismatched partners.
14. The initial contact with BBI takes place via telephone. During that contact, we will discuss our service in detail. This initial telephone contact is an obligation-free call and we do not charge for this telephone conversation. During this initial telephone conversation, we will ask to meet you face to face for an initial consultation.
15. During the initial face-to-face consultation we will meet you in our offices and or by video communication. We will again discuss our service in detail and form an initial profile of your personality and what you would like our service to achieve for you. At the end of this initial face-to-face consultation, we will provide you with a copy of our contract, to be signed and exchanged, acknowledging that you have read the Terms and Conditions on BBI website. This initial face-to-face consultation is an obligation free and we do not charge for this consultation.
16. Should you wish to engage the services of BBI and become a BBI member, we will organize a further three to four face-to-face consultations with BBI Directors at our offices. These further face-to-face consultations with the BBI team will only take place after payment has been made. These consultations will allow us to get to know you, your personality, and your preferences better, so that we can find the best match for you and your lifestyle. We will confirm our understanding of your profile and the profiles of partners that you would like to meet.
17. After the consultations with BBI Directors have concluded, BBI will remain in contact with you will provide the following during the term of your membership:
Unlimited introductions with other suitable BBI clients including matching profiles;
Pre- and post-dating advice.
Organization of dates with suitable BBI clients. Please note that dates are dependant on both BBI clients consenting to the date;
Correspondence with other clients, and other administrative assistance.
18. BBI makes no guarantees as to the number or frequency of matches. You understand that BBI makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through BBI or as to the conduct of such individuals.
Membership & Payment
19. You become a member of BBI only upon payment of the membership.
20. BBI works with each client individually and in the same personalized way.
Membership Fees are paid upfront prior to the second face-to-face consultation or in accordance with the approved devised payment plan (this option incurs a further 5% administrative surcharge).
Expiration of Membership
21. Your membership with BBI will expire on the earlier of the following: –
After you have dated someone introduced to you through BBI for a period of 12 months from the date that we become aware of the relationship;
After you have been dating multiple people introduced to you through BBI for a total accrued time period of over 12 months.
After 12 months of continuous work and proposed successful introductions that both clients have agreed upon before going on the date.
22. If neither of the above situations are applicable, then BBI will continue to work with you until we achieve success.
Cancellation of membership & Refund of Membership Fees
23. Except as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you may cancel your BBI membership at any time during the term of your membership period. No refund of any part of the Membership Fees is payable to you at any time after these Terms and Conditions have been agreed and accepted by you.
24. Notwithstanding Clause 23 above, BBI retains the discretion to refund a portion of the Membership Fee with any work carried out BBI to be calculated at the rate of $220 per hour per person (excl GST) to be deducted from the amount of any refund. BBI retains absolute discretion in relation to the circumstances in which we will negotiate a refund of Membership Fees.
25. Notwithstanding Clause 23 above, BBI retains the discretion to refund a portion of the Membership Fee with a charge of $500 per introduction to be deducted from the amount of any refund and is applicable to any introductions that have been agreed to by both clients and where phone numbers have been exchanged between them. BBI retains absolute discretion in relation to the circumstances in which we will negotiate a refund of Membership Fees.
26. BBI Membership is considered to be “active” only when a Member is actively dating other BBI Members.
27. BBI retains the discretion to freeze your membership if, according to BBI, there are no suitable matches in the membership database. During this period, your Membership will not be used and no fees will be charged. Membership will resume once a match with a suitable BBI member becomes available.
28. You can also freeze your membership for a period of time where you are unavailable to use the BBI service, for example, due to work commitments, illness, or a relationship with someone other than a BBI member.
29. A membership can only be frozen for a maximum period of 12 months accrued total.
30. You must be at least 18 years old to register for our Services. By using our Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
Expectations of Members
31. By engaging our Service, you represent and warrant that you are:
Openly gay and are out to your friends and family (with very few exceptions)
Are seeking a long-term, monogamous relationship;
Are seeking a long-term partner for a committed relationship.
32. As a user of our Services, you agree to the following:
You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding:
the information and content you provide to BBI;
the information and content you make available through BBI;
your interactions with other Members through BBI.
33. You assume all risks when using BBI, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with interactions with others, including dating. You agree to take all necessary precautions when meeting individuals through BBI.
34. You will not provide inaccurate, misleading, or false information to BBI or any other user. If the information provided to BBI or any other user subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading, or false, you will promptly notify BBI of such change.
35. You will treat all members of BBI with dignity and respect.
Disclosure of your Information
36. As an integral part of providing the BBI service, we will disclose your profile information to your matches. Photos and other profile information will be available to other BBI Members that are matched with you. We do not share your contact information with your matches unless you have consented to this.
37. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to: –
Comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law);
Protect or defend BBI’s, or a third party’s, rights or property; or
Protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including you) is threatened.
38. Notwithstanding any other provision of this privacy statement or our Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right, but have no obligation, to disclose any information that you submit to the services, if in our sole opinion, we suspect or have reason to suspect, that the information involves a party who may be the victim of abuse in any form. Abuse may include, without limitation, elder abuse, child abuse, spousal abuse, neglect, or domestic violence. Information may be disclosed to authorities that we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate to handle such disclosure. Appropriate authorities may include, without limitation, law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we are permitted to make such disclosure.
39. We may share your personal information with non-BBI third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your personal information sometimes in conjunction with your non-personal information, with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize.
40. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets, and, depending on the transaction, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your personal information may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your personal information is collected or used.
Disclaimer of Warranty & Limitation of Liability
41. This section will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law: –
BBI provides the services on an “as is” and “as available” basis and grants no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the services or the site (including all information contained therein), including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
In no event will BBI be liable for any incidental, special, consequential, or indirect damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use the services, including, without limitation, damages for loss or corruption of data or programs, service interruptions and procurement of substitute services, even if BBI knows or has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Under no circumstances will BBI’s aggregate liability, in any form of action whatsoever in connection with the use of the BBI services, exceed the price paid by you for your Membership, or, if you have not paid BBI for the use of any services, the amount of AU$25.00 or it’s equivalent.
In no event will BBI be liable for any incidental, special, consequential, or indirect damages arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the services, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other registered users of the services. This includes any claims, losses, or damages arising from the conduct of users who have registered under false pretenses or who attempt to defraud or harm you.
42. BBI and its contractors may use various ways of verifying information that users have provided. However, none of those ways are perfect, and you agree that BBI and its contractors will have no liability to you arising from any incorrectly verified information.