Valentines Day Activities Ideas /
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner (literally), we thought it would be fun to put together a list of 10 thoughtful ideas you can do for your Valentine this Saturday. Without further ado, here are some simple things you can do to sweeten the day for your Valentine…
1. Quickie breakfast in bed. Mix it, zap it, and serve it up to your love before his feet hit the floor for the day. Who doesn’t love surprise breakfast in bed!
2. Subscribe him to a food delivery subscription. We all know the best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. If your guy is a foodie, this is a perfect last minute gift. Sign him up to receive 6 to 8 full-size premium food products from top artisan makers that will be delivered to him each month. Sweet!
3. Give him something sweet. … give Red Velvet Brownies, Surprise Heart-Inside Cupcakes, or Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes a try. They are all divine!
4. Make him a mix tape. Valentine’s Day isn’t about gifts and spending lots of money—it’s about showing the person you love and adore that they are special. Go for an old school cassette that is actually a USB drive (google and you’ll find em) Nostalgia gets me every time…
5. Write him a letter – People are so involved and caught up with social media, text, dialing and the list goes on… get creative and write a good old fashioned love letter! Include a cute poem too!
6. Dinner for two. Surprise your Valentine with a seductively simple homemade dinner. Try a recipe for Pan-Seared Strip Streak with Red Wine Sauce and Pink Peppercorn Butter and pair it with a side of creamy mashed potatoes, wood-fired artichokes and your favorite red wine for an unforgettable meal.
8. Take him on an impromptu date. I love the idea of bundling up with my guy and heading out to watch the stars together. How often do you get to go stargazing? Or bring him to his favorite sports bar for a game night.
9. Stir the pot. Why not cook up your favorite meal together? Homemade pizza or pasta is always a good bet.
10. Do a movie night. When your guy gets home at the end of the day surprise him with a movie night complete with his favorite treats, popcorn, and of course, his favorite movies (like James Bond).